I started blogging as a creative outlet, and way to connect with other women across the internet. I enjoy developing content that empowers and inspires women to chase their dreams, and create the life they desire.
In addition to running the Savvy & Fly blog I work full-time in Human Resources as a Talent Management Analyst. Having worked as a Human Resources professional for over a decade, I’ve developed a love for coaching and inspiring people to reach their personal and professional goals.
Here are a few fun facts about me:
- I’m an Aries, I bore easily so I’m always dreaming up new adventures and projects to get into.
- I have a puppy named Brave, and she’s everything in life. She’s so tiny and sassy and I love it.
- I live for brunch and beach vacations.
- I’m obsessed with lipstick, accessories, journals, candles and books.
- Building this brand has been my passion project. I love all the women I’ve come in contact with, and hope to continue to build a community of like-minded ambitious women.
- I live and breathe women’s empowerment, and love connecting with other ambitious dream chasers. I enjoy creating spaces where women can connect, share their goals, and have a support system for achieving those goals. If you want to be a part of my community click here.
- I don’t love the spotlight, and truly prefer being behind the scenes creating. But I’m trying to push myself to connect more. So please drop me a little note about you and let’s connect!
Now that I’ve introduced myself, I’d love to learn more about you. Leave me a comment with one fun fact about you 💜.